AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES
This Agreement for Services ("Agreement") is made effective immediately upon submission by and between ESCAM RECOVERY GROUP, LLC, ("ERG"), and (“Client”).
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. ERG will provide to Client the following services (collectively, the "Services"):
Recovery of Financial Assets – All financial assets with the Binary/Forex/Broker company will be recovered upon completion.
Services will be considered complete when the client has been provided with documentation allowing and/or confirming complete release of the financial assets to the designated recovery accounts. The release documentation provided may include, but is not limited to, legal release, forfeiture, county records, a mutual release offer, revocation proceedings, termination by default.
2. PAYMENT. Client has the ability to choose any of the following rate options. The amount and terms of each of the below options will be delivered, in writing, and agreed upon prior to payment being made.
Pay In Full Option –All credit and debit card transactions are secured and protected through PayPal’s secured network. The Client may also choose to pay by check or money order by making the check out to Recover your Blue Trading and mailing it to 7135 Charlotte Pike, Suite 101
Nashville, TN 37209. Paying by check entitles Client to a $50, per contract, discount.
Escrow Option – Full payment must be received and secured by the escrow company prior to Services beginning. An additional charge, per contract, is required to cover the fees established by the escrow company. Payment is to be released to ESCAM RECOVERY immediately upon completion of Services. Client will have 14 days to release the funds to ESCAM RECOVERY, after the completion documentation has been provided. If the funds have not been released 14 days after completion of Services, Client agrees to allow the Escrow Company to releases the funds to ESCAM RECOVERY.
Finance Option – An automatic payment profile will be setup through our Payment Gateway. The down payment is required to start the Recovery and will be charged upon creating the payment profile. The payments will be charged automatically, on the same day the profile was created. There is a 10% finance fee included into the payments. Final recovery documentation may be held until the balance is satisfied. You may request to pay off the remaining balance at any time to terminate the automatic billing cycle.
In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if Client fails to pay for Services when due, ESCAM RECOVERY has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Agreement, and may cancel this Agreement and/or seek legal remedies as described below under "Remedies on Default."
3. WARRANTIES. ESCAM RECOVERY shall provide Services and meet the obligations under this Agreement within 2 months from the time all necessary paperwork is received and processed. If the Services have not been completed by the end of this time period, Client is entitled to a full refund of all funds paid to ESCAM RECOVERY.
4. TERM. This Agreement will terminate automatically once Services have been completed and the full balance is satisfied. The Client cannot terminate this Agreement before ERG has had the allotted 2 months to complete the Services.
5. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES. Client has decided to pursue the Recovery of their financial obligations to the Binary/Forex/Broker company, prior to inquiring with ESCAM RECOVERY. Client has canceled all pending and automatic payments to the timeshare company and/or collections agencies, and has no intention of making any more payments, prior to retaining ESCAM RECOVERY.
Client is responsible for any debt tied to a third-party credit line. This includes, but is not limited to, personal credit lines, online lenders, or bank refinances.
Client must notify ESCAM RECOVERY, via email, of any documentation or written communication received by the Binary/Forex/Broker company and/or collections agencies within 30 days of receipt.
Client must complete steps, if necessary, to release themselves from the Binary/Forex/Broker company. This may include, but is not limited to, getting documents notarized and returned to ESCAM RECOVERY. If this is required, the documents must be returned within 30 days, unless a specified deadline is stated.